Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

"Lockheed Martin" reveals whether to sell the F-35 to Thailand or not up to the Biden government

1 post in this topic

"Lockheed Martin" reveals whether to sell the F-35 to Thailand or not up to the Biden government

Lockheed Martin: US government decides whether to sell F-35 fighter jets to Thailand Analysts expect Washington may not sell. because Thailand is close to China

On February 16, 2022, Reuters reported that Tim Cahill, senior viceSLOT XOpresident of business at Lockheed Martin, the aircraft manufacturer. and national defense equipment world's largest revealed during the Singapore Air Show that

M-Flow Expressway automatic payment Public criticized after fined 10 times.
Dismantling the pension system of Thailand to cope with the "economic-society" of the elderly
Liquor, beer, price hike, March "copper neck" coughs
Thailand, which has shown interest in buying the F-35 fighter jet, nevertheless. The authority to authorize a sale order to the Thai government depends on the decision of the US government.

“Thailand has shown interest in buying But as far as I know There is nothing official about it yet.”

“It will be a policy decision of the US government. I think there is some promise. But I really don't know how the US government will decide on this matter,” Cahill said.

Reuters also stated that in january The Royal Thai Air Force has allocated a budget of 413 million dollars, or about 13 billion baht, for the purchase of four modern, modern fighter jets. Air Chief Marshal Naphadej Thupatemie, commander-in-chief of the Air Force revealed that Thailand is interested in purchasing up to 8 such aircraft.