Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

OnlyFans Founder Is Looking For The Company's Head Of Marketing

1 post in this topic

The chief executive of content subscription site OnlyFans is handing it over to a new female boss.Amrapali Gan is currently the Head of Marketing at OnlyFans, known for hosting adult content. and found that its use has increased dramatically during the epidemicIn a post on social media, the company's founder Tim Stokeley in 2016 said he was stepping down. "To pursue new efforts"

Including helper สมัครสมาชิก slotxo  symbols that will give you higher rewards If a player doesn't know the game's symbols, doesn't know the rules, you might miss out on a cool feature that scores a lot of symbols that appear on the reels. As a result, no matter how much you play, it's not worth it. only pay and pay No matter how much you play, the profit will not come. Therefore, knowing

Ms Gan has a "deep obsession" with the company,I am passing the baton to a colleague and friend who has the vision and determination to help the organization reach its enormous potential,” Stokeley wrote on Instagram.Ms Gan said: "I am proud to be given this role. I look forward to continuing to work closely with our creator community to help them control and monetize their content as much as possible.

She said the company offered "A unique experience" for creators and fans and strives to be "World's Safest Social Media Platform"Mr Stokely did not provide details on his future plans. But said he would remain an advisor during the transition process at the controversial firm.
OnlyFans Reports Huge Increase in User Numbers During COVID Lockdown

It has 180 million registered users and more than 2 million creators worldwide, the company said. It has paid content creators more than $5 billion (£3.7 billion) since it first traded five years ago. last year But it has faced criticism for not doing enough to prevent underage users from selling sexually explicit content.