Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

แฟนจะให้ขอใบรับรองโสดไปจดทะเบียนที่สวีเดน แต่ไปในนามวีซ่า3เดือน

1 post in this topic

ขอถามเพื่อนๆ พี่ๆ น้องๆทางกลุ่มหน่อยค่ะ
คือว่าแฟนจะให้ขอใบรับรองโสดไปจดทะเบียนที่สวีเดน แต่ไปในนามวีซ่า3เดือนนะค่ะจะต้องทำอย่างไรบ้างค่ะ ขอบคุณค่ะ

Edited by Oubif If

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0